As mentioned earlier, Google Spreadsheets will be available soon. You can go to this page to see some of its features and to sign up for the limited beta.
So what can you do with Google Spreadsheets?
* Create basic spreadsheets, change the number format, sort by columns, and add formulas.
* Upload spreadsheets or worksheets from CSV or XLS format.
* Share documents with someone by entering the email address of the person.
* Multiple people can edit or view your spreadsheet at the same time.
* Auto-save: never lose your work.
* Save your spreadsheets in CSV, XLS and HTML formats.
Google Spreadsheets is currently compatible with the following browsers:
* IE 6 (Windows)
* Firefox 1.07+ (Windows, Mac, Linux)
You may have up to 100 spreadsheets, each spreadsheet may contain up to 20 tabs, 50,000 cells, 256 columns or 10,000 rows. You can import .xls and .csv files smaller than 400k.
Spreadsheets are private by default. Unless you share your spreadsheet URL with other people, no one can see your spreadsheet.
Answer: Three Classic Mistakes
22 minutes ago